Multiplatform Scheduling and Coordination Manager
Fixed Term Contract: 12 Months
Camden Town, London
Viacom International Media Networks
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, apps, games, consumer products, social media and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 165 countries and territories. Viacom's media networks, including MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, BET, CENTRIC, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., TeenNick, Nicktoons, Nick at Nite, Comedy Central, TV Land, SPIKE, Channel 5 (UK), Tr3s, Paramount Channel and VIVA, reach a cumulative 3.2 billion television subscribers worldwide. Paramount Pictures, America's oldest film studio, is a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment.
• Tracking, reporting and analysing content performance on UK and international Comedy Central digital platforms - collecting data, providing assessments of why content has performed well or under-performed, discussing series performance and finding platform audience updates)
• Managing and communicating the digital programming schedule for all Comedy Central international original short form series – managing the content calendar, suggesting social media spend plan to episodes based on performance, creating social posting plans, collating extra social assets (gifs and memes) and communicate to territories.
• Editorially manage the international Comedy Central website - managing editorial and - layout of site homepage using content management tools.
• Strategy: organize workshops on digital strategy together with VP Content strategy and VP Digital based on analyses, best practices and business goals.
• Super organised. A short-term and long-term planner who’s unlikely to panic when something inevitably goes wrong.
• A doer and a multi-tasker. Prepared to juggle multiple responsibilities, deadlines and personalities in a fast-paced environment focused on quality, adapting swiftly to a changing landscape.
• A data enthusiast. Happy to compile regular reports for the digital team, highlighting top performing posts and reminding the central editorial team and the local social media managers of best practices
• A team player. Able to communicate and collaborate with editors and writers across all platforms, video producers, designers, sales and marketing and business development.
• A pop culture junkie. Your day begins online, scanning your phone and the internet to find out what you missed.
• Business aware. Comfortable coming up with strategic solutions based on specific business needs
• Experience in a digital environment and content management systems
• Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Sharing tools
• Understanding of the needs of an editorial team
• Highly developed organisational and communication skills
• An affinity and familiarity with Comedy Central and its brand values.
• Ability to build great working relationships
Viacom Core Competencies:
• Communicates and Listens
• Builds Relationships
• Influences and Negotiates
• Takes Initiative
• Manages the Work
• Composure and Flexibility
• Acts with Integrity Thinking and Problem Solving
• Develops creative products and solutions
• Judgment and analysis
• Thinks strategically
- Creative Excellence
- Passion & Optimism
- Teamwork & Transparency
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role. THIS FORM SUMMARISES THE MAIN ASPECTS OF THE JOB BUT DOES NOT COVER ALL THE DUTIES THAT THE JOB HOLDER MAY HAVE TO PERFORM.
At Viacom, we value and celebrate difference. We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure that Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice for Viacom entities in the EEA and Switzerland is available here.