Job Title: Head of Programme Analysis
Department: Channel 5 Finance Dept
Location: Hawley Crescent, Camden
Reporting To: Senior Financial Director
Working closely alongside C5 management team to provide proactive, business-focussed financial and analytical support around programming.
Specifically responsible/ownership for month-end close, budgeting/ forecasting, ad hoc analysis and business support, along with managing a team.
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Media industry experience
- Excellent MS Office skills, including advanced skills in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new accounting systems (SAP and What’s On).
- Excellent experience in a similar level commercial / analytical role
- Experience of working in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Experience of managing people
- Be able to delegate and motivate team to achieve results
- Displays confidence, tenacity and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good business acumen. analytical and commercially minded
- Effective communicator verbal and written to both finance and non-finance staff
- Ability to think on feet and work to tight deadlines
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise tasks
- Focused on deliverables
- Well organised and Self-motivated
- Follows ethical business practices, direct, honest and treats all people with respect and fairness
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role. THIS FORM SUMMARISES THE MAIN ASPECTS OF THE JOB BUT DOES NOT COVER ALL THE DUTIES THAT THE JOB HOLDER MAY HAVE TO PERFORM.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice for Viacom entities in the EEA and Switzerland is available here.